Executive Search & Selection
SCI’s Search and Selection division specialises in recruiting at Chief Officer, Board Director and Senior R&D or Operations level.
We recognise that every client and every recruitment project is unique and there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution or package. Therefore we adopt an innovative, technological and flexible approach to identifying and attracting new senior talent in a dynamic marketplace.
SCI’s experienced consultants will work with you to tailor a recruitment solution to meet your specific needs, including budget, timescales, resources and brand identity. Our recruitment strategies embrace advanced research techniques, including novel social media based interactive channels alongside traditional network based search and selection approaches. We will deliver high quality shortlists in industry leading timescales.
Our key priority is to build long-term partnerships with our clients, maintaining a strong awareness of the trends and changes in your business environment. We guarantee a high quality, consistent and confidential service in the sourcing of high calibre senior candidates to drive your future success
Our Consultants’ approach includes:
- Meeting you, the Client to take a full job and candidate profile, and to understand your company culture.
- Researching the marketplace, compiling a list of ‘target’ companies and candidates, and agreeing an approach strategy with you, the Client.
- Approaching candidates to ascertain their interest in a new opportunity, conducting in-depth telephone interviews, building a profile, and checking references.
- Conducting face-to-face interviews, psychometric testing, and building a shortlist.
- Candidate shortlist presentation to you, the Client.
- Managing first round, and second round interviews with you, the Client, providing briefing and feedback to candidates as required.
- Managing offers and the package negotiation between you, the Client and the Candidate.
- Councelling the candidate on resignation and counter-offer approaches
- Monitoring the candidate throughout the period of notice
- Maintaining weekly contact with you, the Client and the Candidate during the first 3 months after appointment, and periodically thereafter to ensure successful integration.