Technical Chemist (Metalworking fluids)
Our West Midlands based client develop and manufacture a range of Metalworking fluids, they are actively looking to recruit a Technical Specialist with a Chemistry background to support customers in the choice and use of a range of Metalworking fluids for specific environments.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Application of products for customers’ purposes
- Visiting customers throughout the UK (not including Scotland)
- Strengthening customer / supplier relationships by providing a high level of technical support
- Providing product recommendations, lubrications surveys, supporting engineering projects and condition monitoring services
- Working closely with key internal departments including Sales, Marketing & Product Management and R&D
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc / MSc / in Chemistry (or related subject) or Applications Engineer with experience in manufacturing and knowledge of metalworking fluids.
This is a permanent position, offering a salary of up to £35,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Up to £35,000 (depending on skills and experience)
For more science jobs visit www.sci-search.com