Technical Sales Specialist – Scientific Instrumentation
Our East Anglia based client is a leading international supplier and servicer of scientific instrumentation and consumables. They are actively looking to recruit a German Speaking Scientific Consumables Telesales Executive.
Duties for this role will include:
• Achieve sales and margin targets for the assigned territory.
• Selling and promoting the Company’s chromatography consumables, instrument and liquid handling product ranges.
• Ensuring that all chromatography and liquid handling clients are actively informed of their full range of products and services throughout the territory.
• Provide technical product solutions to existing and new clients.
• Use the Company’s business tools to help drive territory sales and margin, including the customer database, business analysis and sales process tools.
• Grow existing client spend and look to introduce new clients.
• Cover sales within Germany.
The ideal candidate will possess the following key skills/attributes:
• Hold a Chemistry/Pharmaceutical/Bioscience or related science degree.
• A real interest and understanding of chromatography consumables along with knowledge of Pharma, CRO, Academia and Chemical markets.
• Some sales experience.
• Strong linguistic skills (German).
• These are office based roles but will require use of own transport
Location: East Anglia
Salary: Up to £21 000 dependant on experience, benefits and attractive bonus scheme.
For further science jobs visit www.sci-search.com