Microbiologist - Pharmaceuticals
Our Client is a major Pharmaceutical manufacturing operation based in North West England. They are currently seeking a Temporary Pharmaceutical Microbiologist to conduct sampling and testing of microbiological/other samples for the specific work area and prepare materials for this testing.
The Microbiologist is charged with performing their work in a safe and effective manner in compliance with cGMP and Regulatory requirements. The function of this position is to perform microbiological and other testing following approved methodology to assure that the safety, quality, purity and stability (as appropriate) of on site systems products, components and in-process stages are in compliance with approved specifications.
• Microbiological testing of pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products as well as testing systems and conducting in-process checks
• Reviewing test results and analysing and reporting data
• Highlight problems related to technical and equipment issues and work closely with the Senior Microbiologist/Microbiology Quality Leader
It is envisaged the successful candidates will have:
• HNC/HND, Degree or equivalent qualified applicants
• Some relevant microbiology laboratory experience
• Good knowledge of pharmaceutical / GMP laboratories is desirable
Role: Temporary (6 or 12 months available)
Salary: Circa 22k dependent on experience
For further science jobs visit www.sci-search.com