Quality Engineer (Pharmaceuticals)
Ref : 19492
Are you looking for a new position as a Quality Engineer with a major Pharmaceutical manufacturer?
My SW based client are actively looking for a Quality Engineer to provide compliance support to their busy manufacturing facilities.
Duties for this position will include :-
- Understanding live manufacturing processes / procedures, effectively gathering data to enable improvements to be made
- Disseminating data / statistics to yield logical patterns / anomalies
- Investigating non-conformances and implementing corrective action plans
- Supporting change control implementation within operations
- Providing key advice on matters concerning GMP and product quality
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc / BEng in Engineering or similar subject, together with previous experience gained in a similar environment
This is a permanent position offering a salary of up to £30,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Role : Permanent
Location : SW
Salary : Up to £30,000 (depending on skills and experience)
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com