Analytical Development Scientist (Pharmaceuticals)
Our SW based client manufacture a range of pharmaceutical products, they are actively looking to recruit a Senior Scientist Analytical Development.
This role is responsible for
• Being the QC QA subject matter expert for introduction of new equipment and products to the site
• Ensuring all QC related tasks connected new product introductions are managed and completed on time and in compliance with cGMP.
• Ensuring the portfolio of current methods continues to meet the needs of the QC lab, including where needed developing and validating changes and improvements
• Provides technical input to new product introductions regarding stability, method transfer and or development, lab equipment requirements and risk assessments.
• Defines the QC testing regime for new products and materials
• Ensures specifications and test methods are available to support the introduction of new products
• Defines stability requirements, reviews and approve stability protocols.
• Ensures that all aspects of QC and QA related project tasks are managed and completed according to schedule
• Works collaboratively with project team to integrate QC and QA tasks in the overall project
• Transfers methods into the lab
• Works with R and D on new method development to ensure methods are suitable for use in operational QC lab
• Organises QC resources - in conjunction with Lab manager and Technical manager to ensure testing is complete to project time lines
• Trains staff in new methods
• Review Lab deviations related to methods and equipment and recommends corrective action
• Manage the current portfolio of methods and develop improvements to deliver better usability of methods
• Supports investigation of lab equipment related OOS
• Develops and implements a risk based method re-validation program
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc in Chemistry or related subject together with previous suitable skills and experience in Pharmaceutical Analytical Development
This is a permanent position offering a basic salary of up to £35,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Role : Permanent
Location : South West England
Salary : Up to £35,000
More science jobs at www.sci-search.com