Field Service Engineer, Laboratory Instrumentation
Our Client is a leading Laboratory Instrument Support organisation that provides analytical laboratories a single source for maintaining and qualifying a wide range of Analytical Instrumentation including HPLC, GC, GC-MS, UV, FTIR, and other General Lab Instruments and equipment.
They work with many major Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Contract laboratories delivering rapid on-site response to system faults, accurate online technical support, managing service schedules and routine maintenance.
Due to continued expansion, they have a vacancy for a Technical Service Engineer. Located primarily in East Midlands this position will involve attending site and supporting an existing customer base.
You may currently be working within an Analytical Laboratory wanting an external mobile technical role or a Field Service Engineer wishing to broaden your service disciplines.
The successful candidate will have:
• In-depth hands-on experience with calibrating general laboratory equipment and/OR similar involvement with Chromatography / Spectroscopy (HPLC, GC & UV/Vis).
• Based in the East Midlands between the M1 and A1(M)/Huntingdon and Leicester.
• Customer focused with excellent communication skills.
• Flexible, Self Motivated, and Organised.
• A BSc Degree in a science discipline, ideally with experience of the regulatory requirements within the Pharmaceutical industry.
Training will be provided to develop skills required, but a proven background of hands-on experience on a selection of these instruments is essential.
Applications are invited from highly motivated candidates that have the passion to join a small but dynamic team. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with good opportunities for career progression.
Salary: £27000 – 37000 + Company car, mobile and laptop.
Location: East Midlands
More science jobs at www.sci-search.com