Technical Sales – Product Specialist
My South Central based client develops and manufactures a range of In vitro diagnostics, they are actively looking to recruit a Product Specialist to Develop profitable and sustainable business across the UK, with a strong focus on the Food and Beverages market.
In this role you will:
• Act as the sales specialist for the product portfolio, taking ownership of all opportunities and acting as the point of reference for the sales process for the range of automated analyzers.
• Have a broad range of responsibility from C-level sales some first line technical support, customer training and basic maintainance.
• Create a business plan for the product range within the UK, supporting the sales and product manager in setting budgets and marketing action plans
• Take responsibility for local and countrywide budget achievement
• Develop relationships within the Northern Europe Cluster aiming to become the reference / Champion for Chemunex across UK, Nordics and Benelux areas
Desired Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Knowledge / experience of UK Dairy and Beverage Markets including Quality and Production departments
• Knowledge of Rapid Microbial methods within Dairy and Beverage Markets
• Bio engineer or similar through experience
• Circa 5 years sales experience. C-suite experience (ideally in Dairy & Beverages market)
• Analytical and reporting skills, intermediate Excel use as a minimum. Previous use of Salesforce CRM advantageous.
• Enthusiasm to travel throughout the UK
• Full UK driving license required
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent bonus scheme, company car or car allowance and generous benefits.
Location: South Central based with frequent UK travel
Salary: £35-37,000 P.A. +bonus+car