Business Development Executive (Chemistry)
Ref - 19505
Operating internationally, our client specialises in research and pre-pilot scale chemical reactors and systems. Providing both automated and manual tools for process R&D to their clients in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and petrochemical industries, as well as in academia. Our client is now looking to recruit a Business Development Executive.
Reporting to the Sales Director duties will include:
• Supporting distributor activities involved in chemical and bio equipment within Europe including preparation of technical offers assist in obtaining technical information, updates with company information, exhibition support.
• Direct product selling activity within Europe by working with Sales and Marketing Director to specifically focus on strategic geographic and application areas.
• Coordinate customer demonstrations.
• Maintain and expand company client database.
• Play an important role in developing and maintaining the company’s image and reputation in the marketplace.
• Preparing and writing technical content for marketing materials.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a degree in Chemistry or related subject.
• Have some industrial experience within a chemical laboratory environment. Direct experience with chemistry automation particularly advantageous.
• Be proficient with MS office packages.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills – the ability to understand customer processes and how our client’s product portfolio and capabilities could provide the ideal solutions.
• Have a flexible working attitude, including travel within Europe as necessary.
• Professional conduct and appearance that represents the company’s image to employees, customers, and partners.
• Experience within sales – preferably demonstrated knowledge of selling to industrial, R&D chemical sectors.
Salary: Attractive salary based on experience.
Location: South East.
For further science jobs visit www.sci-search.com.