Wastewater Projects Supervisor
Job Ref: 19512
Our client is an expanding scientific and engineering consultancy. As the pipeline inspection and testing capability of their company grows and develops into new sectors, they now require a Waste Water Projects Supervisor for a hands-on role, helping to deliver the market for Waste Water pipeline leakage and condition assessment technologies.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Preparing proposals to price projects for water companies
• Organising and managing site based inspection work, including risk assessments and method statements for work on wastewater networks
• Ensuring that projects are delivered to the highest level of professionalism, within time and budget.
• Developing contacts and identifying sales opportunities with relevant water companies
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent working knowledge of operational H&S
• An established trusted reputation and contact network within the waste water network industry
• Sound technical knowledge of sewerage infrastructure and of the challenges facing the sector.
• Good commercial acumen
• Good people management skills in an operational environment
• Full driving licence
Ideally from a science related background, you will be from a commercial or customer focused focussed environment. You will have experience in waste water networks and be excited about all aspects of operational management, from account management and pricing through to planning and delivery.
Location: South Central
Salary: Competitive – Dependent on Experience (plus a wide range of benefits)