Technical Co-ordinator – Compliance.
Our South East based client is a distributor of specialty Cosmetic and Toiletry products and raw materials. Due to continuing expansion, they are actively seeking to recruit for a Technical Co-ordinator to join their compliance team.
Duties for this role will include:
• Ensuring that the Compliance department fully understands the obligations under current and future Cosmetic regulations, and that they adhere to these regulations.
• Communicating all regulatory obligations to our suppliers and customers.
• Maintaining our Technical Database and all product technical files, specifications and Safety Data Sheets
• Discussing and answering all customer quality, regulatory and raw material questions.
• Working with our R&D team to ensure the company website, formulations and marketing sheets contain up to date and accurate information
Candidates should possess the following skills/attributes:
• A degree in a Chemistry related subject area.
• The ability to learn and understand new technologies and data
• A scientific approach to problem solving
• Ability to work under pressure
Location: South East
Salary: Dependant on experience
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com