Product Sensory Assessor
Our client is a large and well-established organisation working within food and beverages research. They are looking for a consumer – focussed sensory assessor to work within their lab based in the West Midlands.
The role required a person qualified in food science with some experience in sensory evaluation and/or consumer insight.
The successful candidate will divide their time between:
• Working as a food assessor in product benchmarking, sensory evaluations and consumer research.
• Prepare client reports detailing sample evaluation including suggested improvements, comparison data and market positioning
• Preparation and coordination of sampling sessions
• Conduct desk research to maintain sound market knowledge
• Maintain new product database
• Assist in organisation and delivery of presentations at seminars and conferences
Requirements for the role are as follows:
• Educated to degree level in food science or related sensory discipline
• Relevant experience in catering, retail or manufacturing
• Basic food hygeine certificate
• Good current market knowledge
• Full clean UK driving license
• High level of fluency in English with a strong vocabulary
Salary: £16500 to £19000 per annum
Location: West Midlands