Development Chemist - Toiletries
Ref : 19568
Are you a Development Chemist with experience of formulating a range of personalcare products?
My client is actively looking for a Development Chemist to lead a number of projects focussed on developing a range of skincare / personal care / Nutritional products.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Developing in house product formulations for customers, working to tight schedules and deadlines
- Liaising with key technical teams to successfully improve products when needed and facilitate scale up and manufacturing processing
- Supporting product testing to ensure stability testing projects / claim verification
- Acting as a point of contact for formulation technical queries
- Liaising with external regulatory bodies, consultants and suppliers
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc / MSc / PhD in Chemistry (or related subject) together with proven demonstrable product development / formulation experience.
This is a permanent position offering a salary of up to £32,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Role : Permanent
Location : SE
Salary : Up to £32,000 (depending on skills and experience)
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com