LCMS Specialist - Protein Characterisation
Our client is an industry leading Contract Research Organisation (CRO), providing analytical services within the development and manufacture of pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals. Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit an LCMS Technique Specialist for Protein Characterisation on a permanent basis.
Typical responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Biological and protein characterisation of samples such as peptides, proteins and oligonucleotides. Bioassays, GMP batch release, ICH comparability studies, stability, residual testing and R&D analytical support
• Coordinating on a wide range of projects from key clients.
• Ensuring compliance with GLP/GMP requirements.
• Method development, troubleshooting and validation for HPLC and UPLC
• Collaborating with internal teams to technically support, train and develop other team members.
The ideal Candidates:
• Strong degree in Chemistry or closely related subject.
• Proven experience in the delivery of Protein Characterisation studies in a regulatory environment (GLP, GMP, GCP).
• At least 5 years previous experience practical and theoretical aspects of Protein Characterisation.
• Strong communication skills, written & oral and strong attention to detail
• Good practical laboratory and problem solving skills.
Salary: Up to £40k dependant on experience.
Location: North West
For further scientific career opportunities please review www.sci-search.com