Scientific Recruitment Consultant
Are you a scientific graduate looking to get into a fast paced commercial role?
SCI are a leading Scientific Recruitment Agency with a reputation for professional attitude and maintaining excellent client relationships. We operate nationwide, working with major clients in a range of industry sectors, such as Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Cosmetics, Food Science, Environmental Science and Petrochemicals.
As a result of ongoing expansion we are currently looking to recruit a Scientific Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Cheshire.
Duties for this position will include:
- Understanding the recruitment process and providing a quality service to our scientific and technical customers
- Communicating with scientific clients and candidates, understanding their needs and motivations.
- Understanding scientific job vacancies and the required technical skills within a range of industries.
- Using IT and Software packages including job sites and databases to search, identify and contact suitable candidates
- Maintaining client relationships by good communication and site visits
Suitable candidates will have:
- A degree, or equivalent, in a Life Science or Chemistry related subject
- A minimum of 1 year’s industrial laboratory experience is highly desirable
- Previous experience within telesales, recruitment or B2C sales, ideally within a scientific/technical capacity
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of commercial and business awareness within a target driven environment
- Good communication and IT skills are essential
This role would suit a candidate with a technical mind gained through scientific education, together with strong business awareness and a self-motivated attitude towards achieving results.
Location: Cheshire, North West England
Salary: £20-25,000 basic (subject to skills and experience) plus on target bonus circa £10K.
More science jobs at www.sci-search.com