German Regulatory Advisor – German Speaking
Our London based provides support and advice on product regulation and compliance to leading retailers and food manufacturers. This also includes establishing brand standards, legal advice and multi-lingual solutions.
They are now seeking a German Regulatory Advisor to assist with the following duties:
• The Regulatory Advisor is responsible for providing high quality food regulatory advice on specific countries/regions (excl. UK and Ireland) to clients, translators and internal teams.
• The Regulatory Advisor answers clients’ queries, participates and contributes in leading projects to ensure a high level of customer service. The role also involves input on artwork from pack copy to approval, adhering not only to regulatory requirements, but also corporate policies.
• The Regulatory Advisor carries out research on regulatory developments in the countries/regions they cover and other markets which may be of interest to the business to ensure that they are up to date to perform their day-to-day duties.
• The Regulatory Advisor also provides input on company products/services and contributes to the development of new products/services of interest to clients.
• The Regulatory Advisor may be required to do presentations on food regulatory topics to clients and industry stakeholders in training courses and may need to attend meetings with clients and other stakeholders.
• The Regulatory Advisor assists Junior International Regulatory Advisors in their day-to-day tasks and provides support to Team Leaders, Managers and the rest of the International Team.
Applications are invited from candidates with:
• A BSc in a Food Science subject (with an understanding of the food industry and/or food production.)
• Experience working in a Regulatory Affairs role, or in a related field.
• Knowledge of EU/German legislation and an understanding of any challenges relating to the food industry within these zones.
• Ability to research and gather necessary informations with a high attention to detail and good organisation skills.
• Good IT skills with proficiency in presenting.
• Fluency in German and English
Location: Flexible (London office or working from home in UK/Germany)
Salary: Up to £28K (Dependant on skills and experience.)
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com