Microbiology Laboratory Technician - Night shift
Our client is a world leader in the provision of culture media and associated diagnostic products. As a growing organisation, expanding the product range is proving to be key to their success.
A Microbiology technician is required to join our Clients’ facility based in Greater Manchester. The successful candidate will receive full training in the preparation of selective and specialist media along with general microbiology techniques.
Following initial training the role will be night shifts, 10pm to 6am weekdays. Immediate start would be available for the right candidate.
The role would suit someone:
• Degree level or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline such as microbiology or biomedical scince
• Able to work accurately to tight deadlines
• Able to work well in a team
• Looking for a graduate level job with opportunities for training and career development
• Laboratory work experience would be an advantage, especially with media preparation
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £18,400 inclusive of 15% shift allowance
For more science jobs visit www.sci-search.com