Process Validation Engineer
My client company provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide. The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all that they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise and knowledge.
A role has become available for a process validation engineer to manage and deliver scientific and technical projects in the Thermal Processing area on a range of contract/consultancy and training projects.
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
• Planning and execution of technical work, on a mixture of research, contract and training projects
• Project management
• Responding to direct technical enquiries from clients
• Interpretation of data, results and preparation of client reports to agreed standards
• Delivering training courses and presentations
• Assisting with hygiene/good housekeeping activities within the department
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Technical knowledge of the food industry (science and technology) across the heat preserved foods sector
• Degree or equivalent in engineering or food technology
• Full UK/EU driving licence and ability to travel freely within the UK and beyond
• A demonstrable understanding of the thermal processing of foods
• Good verbal and written communication skills to support project management and business development activities
Applications are invited from food scientists with direct relevant experience in the thermal processing of foods and technical knowledge of the food industry.
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Up to £35,000
For more food science and other technical roles please see www.sci-search.com