R&D Chemists (Inks / Surface Coatings)
Our SW based ink / surface coatings client are actively looking for 2 R&D Chemists.
Duties for these positions will include :-
- Developing new formulations
- Taking a lead on projects from initial idea to completion, understanding applications and commercial impact of products
- Playing an active role in product scale-up and moving a product to full scale manufacture
- Providing Technical Support, trouble shooting throughout product life cycle
- Working with and updating key technical staff
Candidates should note that this position may involve some out of hours work in order to support manufacturing trials
The successful candidates will ideally have an understanding of surface coatings technology and have developed coatings ideally for paper-based products.
These are permanent positions, offering salaries of up to £40,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £40,000 (depending on skills and experience)
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com