Our West Yorkshire based client develop and manufacture Lubricants and other associated fluids, they are actively looking for a Development Chemist
Dutiesd for this position will include :-
- Investigating potential product ideas, and new and improved raw materials
- Assist with product trials, advising on manufacturing and technical service
- Organising and managing projects for the day to day running of the R&D team
- Maintain excellent communication with suppliers, test facilities and internal technical management.
An ideal candidate will have:
• Degree in chemistry or similar
• Proven experience in an industrial laboratory environment; oils and petrochemicals industry being highly desired but other product types will be considered
• Good technical knowledge of instrumental and wet chemical techniques, including ICP, XRF, IR, Viscosity etc.
• Excellent project management and problem solving skills, with the ability to self motivate and act as part of a team
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £30,000 (depending on skills and experience)
For further jobs in science, please visit: www.Sci-Search.com