Analytical Scientist – CMC
Our client is a major Contract Research and Development Organisation (CRDO), providing the pharmaceutical industry with a comprehensive range of services.
They are focused on Process Research, Development, Scale-Up and small scale manufacturing, including bioanalysis, DMPK, regulatory and consulting services, covering drug candidates in Development and launched to the Market.
The key tasks of the position are:
- Develop, validate and report analytical methodology and provide resolution to technical problems.
- Apply analytical methodologies during the quality control and stability evaluation of a range of materials
- Prepare work protocols for approval, critically assess data generated and review data from peers.
- Prepare and review reports, quality documents and training documentation.
- Acquire/record data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.
- Perform assigned roles within CMC such as equipment responsible operator, training, equipment hardware/software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum of BSc (Hons) (or equivalent), in a relevant scientific discipline, e.g. Chemistry or Analytical Sciences and be able to demonstrate the ability to critically assess data. Previous experience in the application of analytical methodologies in a pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous.
You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
Based: North East England
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
For more science jobs, go to www.sci-search.com