Head of Quality Control, CMC
Our client is a major Contract Research and Development Organisation (CRDO), providing the pharmaceutical industry with a comprehensive range of services.
They are focused on Process Research, Development, Scale-Up and small scale manufacturing, including bioanalysis, DMPK, regulatory and consulting services, covering drug candidates in Development and launched to the Market.
The role will include:
- The provision of scientific and administrative guidance to a team of analytical and microbiological scientists
- Working directly with potential clients to formalise the scope of work requests and to maximise the number and value of awards
- Ensuring that awarded work is progressed and reported to the expected quality standards/schedule. As required act as the client’s main point of contact for awarded studies.
- Discharging the responsibilities of “Person responsible for Quality Control” on the site MIA(IMP) licence
- Supporting the conduct of client and regulatory audits, bringing wider regulatory/local system knowledge to bear
- Excellent written and oral communication skills together with good interpersonal and organisational skills are essential.
The successful applicant will have extensive knowledge and experience of pharmaceutical development, and experience in the management of scientific staff.
Based: North East England
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
For more science jobs, go to www.sci-search.com