Analytical Chemist, Ecotoxicology
Ref : 19648
Our South West based client are a specialised laboratory providing Analytical Chemistry service to the Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical industries. They are looking to recruit an Analytical Chemist / Senior Analytical Chemist with experience in ecotoxicology, environmental fate, and plant metabolism.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Carrying out a range of analyses using a range of analytical techniques including LC-MS/MS, (QQQ, triple quadrupole), and GC-MS
- Chemical characterization and structural elucidation.
- Ensuring that all activities are conducted in compliance with GLP / GMP
- Developing / validating analytical methods using a range of techniques
- Instrument trouble shooting
- Preparing ecotoxicology, environmental fate, plant metabolism and analytical chemistry samples for analysis
Applicants should have considerable analytical chemistry experience in experience in ecotoxicology, environmental fate, and plant metabolism, and will be educated to at least Masters or PhD level in a relevant scientific discipline.
This is a permanent position offering an attractive salary, depending on skills and experience
Location: South West England
Salary: Attractive (depending on skills and experience)
For further jobs in science, please visit: www.Sci-Search.com