Business Development Manager
My client, a large food and drink research organisation based in the West Midlands, are actively looking to recruit a Business Development Manager due to continued successes within the business.
Based largely at their head office, the role will require excellent team leadership skills as you will build the BD team from the ground up. This would be a great opportunity for a BDM from a food or manufacturing background to really make the role their own.
Main duties of the role to include:
- Identifying strategic opportunities for the company
- Develop leads for new business areas and start the company down the path to execution
- Contribute to and apply business intelligence
- Recruit, develop and manage a business development team
Ideally you will have:
- Degree or equivalent (ie experience) in related subject such as food science, life science or chemistry
- Experience of working with scientific and technical services
- Proven track record of driving business growth in a BD or BDM role
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with people at all levels
- Ability to communicate to specialist and non-specialist audiences
In return for the above, my client offers a competitive salary package and excellent benefits. Please enquire at the number below for more information on the position.
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience
For more science jobs please see www.sci-search.com