Our NW based Client is an industry leader in emissions monitoring and gas analysis using FTIR technology. They specialise in customer focused solutions, manufacturing and installing equipment to monitor and measure environmental emissions in diverse manufacturing situations. They are now looking for an emissions specialist to join their team and grow their market share globally.
This is an opportunity to develop a career within emissions monitoring outside of stack emissions. Following in-house training and with support the role will offer the opportunity for some travel both around UK and globally. The role will include:
• Installing gas monitors in a diverse range of manufacturing environments
• Running test analyses with gas samples in-house to confirm satisfactory equipment operation and performance.
• Feeding back on instrumentation performance, providing suggestions on improvements and utilisation.
• Assist in the future design of products
• Working on projects and with clients in the UK and also globally
The ideal candidate will be seeking to develop their emissions monitoring career or seeking a change in career direction moving from stack emissions work to develop emissions monitoring experience within manufacturing areas. Ideally candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• Hands-on experience with industrial gas emissions monitoring equipment, its maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting.
• Preferably be qualified to MCERTS level 1 or higher
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to liaise with external test laboratories and industrial partners.
• Degree qualified in relevant science subject (or equivalent)
• Excellent IT and technical skills required for operation and maintenance of the instrumentation.
Location: North West England
Salary: circa £24,000-26,000 pa
More science jobs at www.sci-search.com