Chemistry Analyst - Inorganics Lab
Our client is a major testing laboratory performing analysis on a range of inorganic environmental samples.
They are looking for an inorganics analyst to join a high-throughput team who will be completing, to the required quality standards, the preparation and analysis of wastewater, soil and sludge samples for a range of Inorganic/wet chemistry techniques.
The role will involve:
• Following strict quality management systems and methods upon received samples
• Allocating and prioritizing workloads to meet deadlines
• Preparation and analysis of wastewater, soil and sludge samples for a range of Inorganic/wet chemistry techniques.
• Reporting analytical data when necessary, and ensuring efficient flow of samples between departments
The suitable candidate will have:
• A-level, BTEC or Degree in a Chemical Science subject
• Any experience working in a UKAS accredited chemistry laboratory is advantageous
• Ability to follow strict procedures and methods, with particular attention to detail and accurate record keeping
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high sample throughput environment
• Experience with wet chemistry techniques would be a distinct advantage
Role: Temporary - 9 months
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £15,500 per annum pro rata
For further jobs in Science please visit: www.Sci-Search.com