Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
Our Client is an expanding Clinical Research Organisation serving the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries in the UK, Europe and the USA.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a family-run and owned CRO with an exceptionally strong team who deliver what the sponsors tell us they need: high calibre people, flexibility, quality and highly motivated, high performing teams.
The role will be to manage the development, preparation, running and completion of clinical trials, within an agreed timescale, and in accordance with Client and associated companies Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), ICH GCP guidelines, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
The positions will involve undertaking a variety of tasks, including the following core responsibilities:
• Monitoring all aspects of clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practice, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures.
• Performing management of study activities to ensure integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable regulatory requirements.
• Data handling, reporting, tracking and administrative tasks.
• Taking an active role in the project team by providing feedback and suggestions for successful completion of the project.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will have the qualities of a good team player and a strong sense of responsibility.
• You’ll have at least 6-12 months’ experience in clinical research in independent monitoring. and a good working knowledge of ICH-GCP and relevant SOPs.
• You must hold an undergraduate degree in a clinical, science, health-related or nursing qualification or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Location: North West England
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
For more science jobs, go to www.sci-search.com