Quality Associate, Biotech
Our client is an innovator in genomic analysis technologies. They provide world-class genetics research solutions to leading clinical and academic research institutions. Their next generation sequencing (NGS) products deliver high-quality, high-throughput genetic analysis, enabling accurate identification of the causative variation underlying genetic disease.
They are now seeking a Quality Associate to assist with the maintenance and management of company Management Systems including the Quality Management System (QMS), health and safety provisions, and the Human Tissue Management System (HTMS).
The role will also help to develop the company management system so that it is compliant with the requirements of statutory bodies such as the HSE, HTA and MHRA and assist with preparations for external audit by competent authorities and notified bodies to maintain licences and certifications
Key skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science discipline.
- Experience of working in a quality assurance or health & safety management role
- Previous experience of working in a laboratory environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Visio and Access
- Thoroughness and attention to detail, well organised, good time management and a Team player
Location: Central Southern England
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
For more science jobs, go to www.sci-search.com