Senior Recruitment Consultant, Life Sciences
SCI are a leading Life Sciences Recruitment Agency with a reputation for expertise in the field, professional attitude and maintaining excellent client relationships.
We operate nationwide, working with major clients in a range of industry sectors, such as Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Diagnostics, and Cosmetics.
As a result of ongoing expansion we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Scientific Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Cheshire
Duties for this position will include:
- Maintaining and developing a warm desk with several PSL Clients.
- Understanding the recruitment process and providing a quality service to our scientific and technical customers
- Communicating with scientific clients and candidates, understanding their needs and motivations.
- Understanding scientific job vacancies and the required technical skills within a range of industries.
- Using Recruitment Management/ Talent Attraction packages including job sites and databases to search, identify and contact suitable candidates
- Maintaining client relationships by good communication and site visits
Suitable candidates will have:
- A degree, or equivalent, in a Life Science or Chemistry related subject
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in recruitment, B2B sales or HR
- Previous industrial experience within a scientific/technical capacity would be an advantage.
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of commercial and business awareness within a target driven environment
- Good communication and IT skills are essential
This role would suit a candidate with a technical mind gained through scientific education, together with strong business awareness and a self-motivated attitude towards achieving results.
Location: Cheshire, North West England
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 basic (subject to skills and experience) plus on target bonus over £10K.
More science jobs at www.sci-search.com