LC-MS Protein Chemist
Our NW based client are actively looking for an LC-MS Protein Chemist
Duties for this position will include :-
- Performing biological and protein characterisation of samples such as peptides, proteins and oligonucleotides using a range of techniques including LC-MS
- Performing Bioassays, GMP batch release, ICH comparability studies, stability, residual testing and R&D analytical support
- Coordinating on a wide range of projects from key clients.
- Ensuring compliance with GCP, GLP, GMP requirements.
- Developing and validating methods, troubleshooting instrumentation
- Collaborating with internal teams to technically support, training and developing other team members.
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc / MSc / Phd in a scientific subject, together with suitable skills / experience of protein characterisation using LC-MS and other techniques.
This is a permanent position, offering a very attractive salary (depending on skills and experience)
Salary: Very attractive (depending on skills and experience)
Location: North West
For further scientific career opportunities please review www.sci-search.com