QC Laboratory Technician (Temporary approx 8 weeks)
Our East Anglia client is a leading seed technology company with an international client base. They now have an opportunity for a lab tech to join their team on a temporary basis (anticipated 8 weeks, may extend).
Duties for this role will include:
• Quality analysis on products for both internal and external customers adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (RH, Count, Visual, Drill and HPLC)
• Creating test records and Non Conformance Reports (NCRs)
• Documenting results, reviewing data
• Ensuring that protocols for authorising sign off of seed, pellets and raw materials on delivery, during production and for final release are adhered to
• Ensuring all equipment is functioning within specifications and to assist in regular calibrations
• General laboratory duties
• Assist in H&S
• Additional duties as required by QC Manager
Applications are invited from candidates with a keen interest in science /A Levels / BSc in scientific subjects, preferably with previous laboratory experience and an awareness of safety and quality standards within a laboratory. Good IT skills (Excel, Word) are essential for this role.
Experience in a similar environment would be highly advantageous.
Role: Temporary (8 weeks, possibility of extension)
Location: East Anglia
Salary: circa £14,500 pa pro rata (dependant on skills and experience)
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com