Enquiry Services Administrator Temporary 6 months
Our Client is the leader in Food Technology training and Development and provides scientific, technical and legislative support to the food, drink and allied industries. Their services and expertise are in high demand throughout the industry and many of their clients are household names. The group operates from three sites and this opportunity would be based at their picturesque Worcestershire location.
The role itself is for a Enquiry Services Temporary Administrator in the Information Services Department as a temporary role to assist with the enquiry service as the first port of call for clients with technical needs. The priority for this role is to ensure that technical queries and needs are appropriately dealt with for clients either by email or telephone and are accurately and appropriately escalated within the organisation and recorded and administered as per the processes of the company.
Key Responsibilities include
• To answer and / or refer internally enquiries from members, other clients and colleagues and process these in the CRM system
• Aid with other information searching and information work as required
• To undertake such other duties as may, from time to time, reasonably be required by the Information Manager
• To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism
• To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships across the organisation.
• Graduate in Information Science or related discipline accredited by CILIP
• Background in customer services and enquiry handling/triage
• Knowledge of food and drink industry
• Working knowledge of CRM systems and enquiry handling software
• Well developed communication skills
• Attention to detail and ability to summarise complex information by telephone/email or in person
• Strong self organisational skills
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to work with a prestigious company with the food sector and gain further experience in a prestigious organisation within the food sector
Salary: £17,750 - £22,000 benefits dependant on experience
More science jobs at www.sci-search.com