Regulatory Coordinator, Cosmetics
Our client develops and manufacture a range of cosmetic and personal care products. They are actively looking for a Regulatory Coordinator based in North West England.
This role controls all technical documentation activities relating to formulated products and raw materials. This is a varied, hands-on, office based role in a fast paced environment, which requires flexibility, enthusiasm, accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
Duties for this position will include:
- Controlling all technical / regulatory documentation relating to finished manufactured goods and also Raw Materials
- Liaising with a range of internal technical parties and external 3rd party 'test houses' and Regulatory bodies
- Creating, controlling and maintaining Product Information Files (PIFs) for manufactured products
- Checking customer artwork for compliance to regulatory standards and accuracy
- Managing the documentation archive
- Maintaining customer specific databases
Candidates should note that this role may require a flexible approach to hours, including additional infrequent out of normal working hours support
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc / MSc in a scientific subject, together with previous suitable regulatory skills and experience working with cosmetic / personal care products.
This is a permanent position, offering an attractive salary (depending on skills and experience)
Location: North West England
Salary: Attractive (depending on skills and experience)
More science jobs at www.sci-search.com