Area Sales Manager, Polymer Products
Our Client is a major UK manufacturer of urethane adhesives, coatings and binders. A rapidly growing company they have an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join and strengthen their Sales Team.
You will require:
• A minimum 2:1 BSc in Polymer Chemistry, Material Science or closely related field
• Able to demonstrate the ability to successfully sell technically advanced products through customer trials/ demonstrations.
• Effective communication skills.
• Operate effectively at all levels within the customers' structure.
• Provide technical support to the existing customer base.
A background of selling formulated chemical systems would be a distinct advantage or a candidate with experience in a technical role with some customer support that is now looking to move into technical sales.
Ideally candidates will be based in the following area Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, otherwise they will be required to relocate.
Location: South East (ideally Warwickshire/Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire)
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum (plus company car, open ended commissions and other benefits)
More science jobs at www.sci-search.com