Analytical Chemistry Team Leader
Pharmaceutical CMC, Contract Research and Development
Salary: Attractive. Negotiable
Location: North East England
Our client is a major contract research and development organisation that is continuing to expand its operations throughout the world. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Analytical Team Leader.
The role will involve the application of scientific expertise and experience to the development, validation and application of analytical methodologies required for the development of pharmaceutical APIs and products. The role interacts directly with clients to ensure study requirements are met.
• Develop, validate and apply a range of analytical methodologies. Prepare and where appropriate, approve high quality protocols and scientific reports connected with this work
• Guide other team members in the development, validation and application of analytical methodologies and in the resolution of technical issues
• Design, implement and report investigative studies to resolve technical issues
• Ensure work complies with regulatory guidance and where appropriate, specific client requirements
• Assist in the conduct of client and regulatory audits
• Work with due regard to health and safety of self and others
• Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
Key Skills required:
BSc (hons), or equivalent, in a relevant scientific discipline. Extensive knowledge and experience of analytical and particularly chromatographic technologies, awareness of the current GMP regulatory environment, knowledge of the drug development process, experience in guiding professional or technical staff, good written and oral communication skills and a flexible approach to new work challenges.
More science jobs at www.sci-search.com