Biopharmaceutics Specialist, CRO Sector
Location: East Midlands
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Our client’s growing and successful business has state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, where they deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving their clients both time and money.
Due to growth and expansion, they have an exciting career opportunity available for a Biopharmaceutics Specialist. If you thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused scientific environment, working daily with pharmaceutical and clinical data then this role is for you.
Working closely with the commercial and operational teams throughout the project life cycle you will:
- Provide scientific leadership in customer discussions, reviewing and interpreting technical data packages to design programs of work
- Deliver scientific oversight during operational delivery and reporting of these programs
- Work with project teams to assess and interpret arising pharmaceutical and clinical data
- Coach, mentor and inspire other scientists within the organisation
In addition you will be encouraged and supported to develop and leverage external peer networks to advance their science. You will generate and deliver peer reviewed publications, posters and presentations and be passionate about what they do as a business. You will work alongside the senior scientific team with unparalleled access to peer groups within the customer base, giving you the ability to influence early drug development strategies.
The successful candidate must have a strong background in Biopharmaceutics with relevant industry experience in early product and clinical development.
Other required skills and experience include:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- A good understanding of the relationships between a drug candidate’s properties, formulation design and clinical performance
- Experience in the design of early clinical studies and programs
- Personal credibility in establishing strong peer-to-peer relationships within our client organisations
This role is primarily based in the East Midlands but will involve some travel to client sites, conferences, workshops and seminars. Flexibility around working hours and a commitment to “go the extra mile” to meet the demands of their clients is essential. To be successful in this role, the candidate is required to be onsite at least 2-3 business days each week.
For more science jobs, go to www.sci-search.com