Clinical Pharmacology Specialist – CRO Sector
Our client’s growing and successful business comprises of over 700 talented individuals globally, in an environment where everybody counts and is instrumental to their success. With state-of-the-art manufacturing and clinical facilities in the UK and USA, they deliver a full range of drug development solutions around the globe saving our clients both time and money.
Reporting to the Chief Scientific Officer and working closely with commercial and operational teams throughout the project life cycle you will:
• Provide scientific leadership in customer discussions, reviewing and interpreting technical data packages to design programs of work in line with company service offerings
• Deliver scientific oversight during operational delivery and reporting of these programs
• Work with project teams to assess and interpret arising clinical data
• Coach, mentor and inspire other scientists within the organisation
In addition you will be encouraged and supported to develop and leverage external peer networks to advance their science. You will generate and deliver peer reviewed publications, posters and presentations and be passionate about what they do as a business.
The successful candidate must have a strong background in Clinical Pharmacology with relevant industry experience in early clinical development.
Other required skills and experience include:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• Experience in the design of early clinical studies to ensure a robust definition of objectives, endpoints, measurements and analyses
• Personal credibility in establishing strong peer-to-peer relationships within their client organisations
Negotiable salary + Benefits
Based East Midlands
For more science jobs, go to www.sci-search.com