Regulatory Consultant Food and Beverage, Multilingual
Salary: Attractive + Benefits
Location: South East England
Our client is a leader in providing expertise and support to the global food and beverage sector and is a prestigious name in its sector. They provide practical solutions that cover all stages of a product’s life cycle from consumer insight, ingredient innovation and sensory testing to food safety consultancy and global regulatory advice. The Regulatory Group provides members and clients with a global food and beverage regulatory advisory service including assessing the legal compliance of all aspects of their products.
The Regulatory Group is expanding and they are looking for food and beverage regulatory experts who have experience in working in the food industry to join the team. The role will be UK based in South East England with some travel as appropriate.
Key responsibilities include:
• Demonstrating in-depth knowledge of food and beverage legislation in EU/UK to provide an outstanding service and advice in response to all member enquiries, projects, publications and training courses from member clients and companies.
• Propose and manage large scale global regulatory projects
• Working closely with the business development team in response to requests of regulatory projects to understand clients’ needs and write proposals.
• Manage projects from start to end and the project team within it to ensure a high quality delivery within the agreed timeline.
• Mentor and train junior colleagues in building their regulatory knowledge by organising internal trainings and reviewing their advice.
• Be a Champion of Excellence, striving for continuous improvements, adapting to find solutions to issues
The successful candidate will be multilingual, ideally with one of Dutch, Russian, Thai or Albanian/Slavic/Romance/Hellenic language skills, and a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in a regulatory field in the food industry. You will have proven experience of providing excellent customer service through project management and confidently communicating with clients to identify their needs and provide advice, including providing presentations where required.
You should be a motivated individual able to adapt and keep pace with regulatory developments with a proactive, positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude. You will also effectively build working relationships with colleagues and external contacts to promote the company’s regulatory expertise.
More science jobs at www.sci-search.com