Environmental Fate Consultant
Our Client is an independent advisory and advanced product development services Company focused on science and technology initiatives. They work closely with their clients to advise on technology, R&D and regulatory issues.
They are seeking an Environmental Fate Consultant to deliver environmental fate and risk assessments, study summaries and other regulatory documents. You will use your expertise and commercial credibility whilst having a deep understanding of your subject area. You will need to be confident communicating with clients and identify their needs and provide advice
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary project team delivering technical work including, preparation of environmental fate and risk assessments, study summaries and other regulatory documents as required.
- Assist with the quality review of scientific data in accordance with EU regulations
- Support members of your project team in providing advice to clients
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of regulatory landscape
- Attend conferences to keep abreast of developments
- Provide support to business development activities
You will have
- A degree in biology/ zoology/ecotoxicology
- Several years relevant experience gained from industry, a regulatory authority or a consultancy role
- A broad scientific knowledge of environmental fate and a detailed understanding of the regulatory requirements involved in order to confidently carry out the project work
- Ability to consistently deliver to the highest standard within target deadlines and in a client focused environment
Salary: Flexible depending on experience
More science jobs at www.sci-search.com