Assistant Quality Manager - 12 Month FTC
Salary: Up to £35k depending on experience + fantastic benefits package
Our client, a leading environmental consultancy, is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Quality Manager on a 12 month FTC. They specialise in trace organic analysis in areas such as marine geochemistry, crop pesticide residues, biological markers, wastewater priority hazardous substances and emerging contaminants.
The role involves supporting the Quality Manager with ensuring compliance regarding the lab's QMS and adhering to the ISO 17025 accreditation. You will be managing a myriad of quality areas within the lab, including:-
• The ISO 17025 internal audit schedule
• CAPA processes
• Document control processes
• Non-conformity investigations
• Equipment maintenance and calibration records
to name but a few.
• Previous experience of working in a quality function in a UKAS accredited laboratory
• Authorization for conducting ISO17025 internal audits
• The ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply now!
Alternatively, please visit www.sci-search.com to see all of our other vacancies.