Development Chemist, Personal Care products
Role : Permanent
Location : East Anglia
Salary: Up to £35,000
Ref : 19895
Our East Anglia based client develop and manufacture a range of personal care products and are looking for a Senior Development Chemist to join their small but growing team. This exciting opportunity would give somebody exposure to managing the full project lifecycle on a myriad of personal care products so it is not one to be missed!
Duties for this position will include:
- Developing and formulating personal care products to support NPD plans
- Generating new ideas / concepts
- Preparing stability samples
- Working closely with all other departments in the business
- Developing costings for an Account Manager
- Some travel will be involved as Chemists are asked to go with Account Managers to provide technical support to customers on site.
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc in Chemistry (or related subject) together with previous suitable skills and experience. If you have worked with organic products in the past, then this would be a massive advantage!
This is a permanent position offering up to £35,000 dependent upon experience.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply now! Alternatively, please visit www.sci-search.com to see all of our other vacancies.