Personal Care Development Chemist
Salary: Up to £30,000
Our innovative client based in Suffolk develop and manufacture a range of personal care products and are looking for 2 Development Chemists to join their small but growing team. This exciting opportunity would give somebody exposure to managing the full project lifecycle on a myriad of personal care products so it is not one to be missed; with clear progression paths up to a Senior Development Chemist within the business.
Duties for this position will include:
- Developing and formulating personal care products to support NPD plans
- Generating new ideas / concepts
- Performing stability, micro and compatibility testing
- Working closely with all other departments in the business
- Presenting blue sky formulations to customers
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc in Chemistry (or related subject) together with previous suitable skills and experience formulating products in the personal care sector. If you have worked with organic products in the past, then this would be a massive advantage!
This is a permanent position offering up to £30,000 dependent upon experience.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply now! Alternatively, please visit www.sci-search.com to see all of our other vacancies.