Product Technologist - Food Manufacturing
Salary: £17,750 - £23,000 per annum
Our Client is a highly regarded company in the Food Industry providing research, training and consultancy services to a wide variety of companies and undertaking project and development work as well as compliance and training to well known brands.
An opportunity has arisen for a Product Technologist to work in the Food Manufacturing Technologies department. The role will involve managing a number of projects related to meat, pet food and other similar products, and is aiming to support innovation in food products across a broad range of food processing technologies and product categories.
You will have:-
- A degree in Food Science and Nutrition, Food Science and Technology or equivalent.
- Proven competence of working in a food research, preferably meat and pet food environment.
- Knowledge of food processing technologies and a genuine interest in food new product development (NPD).
- Good communication and organisational skills for holding discussions with staff and clients.
- A full UK/EU driving licence.
Duties of the role would include:-
- Delivery of scientific and technical projects to a variety of clients and customers in the food industry
- Spanning the entire NPD chain through concept to pilot plant trials to implementation in production
- General Admin in the Section as required.
- General laboratory housekeeping duties.
Some relevant experience would be preferred however, training will be given. Due to location it will be necessary to have your own transport.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply now!
Alternatively, please visit www.sci-search.com to see all of our other vacancies.