Temporary Product Registration Officer (SE)
Our SE based client develop and manufacture a range of Medical Device and Personal Care products, they are actively looking for a Temporary Product Registration Officer.
Duties for this position will include: -
- Assisting with the coordination of product registrations for products
- Liaising with key internal departments including Export, Marketing, R&D, QA and Regulatory
- Supporting new products into markets
- Assembling common technical documents and product information packages
- Ensuring strategic renewal of registrations is achieved
Applications are invited from candidates with a HNC / BSc in Chemistry (or related subject) together with previous suitable skills and experience.
This is a 12-month temporary position, offering a salary of up to £25,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Location: South East
Salary: Up to £25,000 (depending on skills and experience)
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com