Analytical Chemist, Pharmaceuticals
Role: Temporary Contract 12 months
Location: South West England
Salary: Up to £19,500
Ref : 19925
Our SW based client develop and manufacture a range of pharmaceutical products, they are actively looking for a Temporary Analytical Technician.
Duties for this role will include:-
• Performing routine testing procedures for the appraisal of raw materials and finished products (including stability) including pH, FT-IR, HPLC and GC separations and titrations.
• Performing Environmental Monitoring
• Performing equipment calibration and document results.
• Checking of other technicians work
• Checking of lab supply deliveries and logging them onto the system.
• Ensuring all activities are carried out to GLP / GMP
Applications are invited from candidates with a scientific qualification (A levels / HNC / BSc), together with previous suitable skills and experience.
This is a 12 month temporary position, offering a salary of up to £19,500 p/r
For more science jobs visit www.sci-search.com