Calling all Chemistry graduates (or equivalent) looking for a QC Lab Tech opportunity in a growing pharmaceutical company - I have the role for you.....!
Pharmaceutical QC Laboratory Technician
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000
I am currently recruiting for a QC Laboratory Technician for a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company based in Chester; a great opportunity for a graduate looking to kick-start their pharmaceutical career.
The role involves supporting the Analytical Scientists in the laboratory so time management and organisation skills are essential to manage multiple testing activities. As this is a cross-functional role, you will also need to display excellent communication skills to be able to communicate with a number of members of staff at all levels.
There are extensive progression opportunities in this company for Lab Technicians who show a real aptitude and enthusiasm to grow and develop themselves within the business with opportunities in Development, QC or the Technical Teams.
You will be responsible for:-
Assisting the Analytical Scientists with testing materials and finished products using a number of analytical techniques
- General lab technician duties - preparation of reagents, instrument maintenance/calibration etc
- Following strict GMP protocols and quality systems, and reporting any deviations
Experience with HPLC and other analytical techniques such as GC, FTIR, UV-Vis etc would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to react promptly and solve problems that may arise
- Knowledge of GMP
- Excellent organisational skills
- A genuine enthusiasm for pharmaceuticals and the importance of Quality Control
- Attention to detail and motivation to take on extra tasks and responsibilities.
A fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Our other scientific positions can be found at http://www.sci-search.com