Pharmaceutical Analytical Development Scientist
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent upon experience)
I am currently recruiting for a number of Analytical Development Scientists for a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company near Chester.
You will be responsible for:-
- Analytical testing of materials and finished products using HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, dissolution testing etc
- Development and validation of analytical methods used in the laboratory
- Following strict GMP protocols and quality systems, and reporting any deviations
- Experience with HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-Vis
- Method development/validation of pharmaceutical analytical methods
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail and motivation to take on extra tasks and responsibilities.
A fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Our other scientific positions can be found at www.sci-search.com