QA Officer, Pharmaceuticals
Location: North West England
Salary: Attractive (depending on skills and experience)
Our NW based client develop and manufacture a range of pharmaceutical products, they are actively looking for a QA Officer.
Duties the this position will include :-
- Maintaining the site QMS
- Progressing Batch Reviews, deviations and change controls to ensure GMP compliance
- Ensuring customer complaints are fully investigated and communicated
- Participating and / or hosting internal audits and risk assessments
- Supporting the implementaion of GMP knowledge across site
- Working on Quality related improvement projects
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc in a scientific subject, together with previous suitable skills and experience gained in a similar GMP environment.
This is a permanent position offering an attractive salary, depending on skills and experience
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com