QC Administrator, Fine Chemicals
Our client is an established organisation based in the Northwest of the UK. They are looking for a Quality Control Administrator to join their Quality department.
The main duties of this position are to proactively manage the generation, completion, distribution and filing of key documentation:
- Generating Certificate of Analysis, Specification and Certificate of Conformity for all products supplied.
- Completing documents for the QA Dept for external testing when needed.
- Booking-in all products requiring QC analysis.
- Ensuring production check lists have been completed to ensure batch traceability.
- Support technical activities across the business, liaising with both technical and commercial staff.
Applicants should be:
- Educated to at least A Level in Sciences, ideally with a BSC in Chemistry, Biology or similar.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet searching & Lotus Notes
- Able to work under pressure in a busy and dynamic Quality Control environment
- Able to work unsupervised and use own initiative as well as working as part of a small team
- Detail oriented and have excellent proofreading skills and be comfortable working in a laboratory setting.
- Able to liaise with numerous different departments within the company
- Able to follow instructions and work to deadlines