Ref : 19950
Salary: Competitive (Depending on experience)
Our client is a well-established contract Pharmaceutical manufacturer whose have grown throughout the last 30 years and become a highly successful and well-respected organisation. They manufacture for human and veterinary products in a wide variety of formats and are licenced and accredited by MHRA to manufacture high quality pharmaceutical products in a variety of formats using modern and state of the art techniques.
They are now looking for a Validation Officer in their Midlands facility to work within a small team of QA officers in their Quality Department. You would be expected to manage the Process Validation Program, The Cleaning Validation Program, The Company Qualification Program including generation, review and issuance of the relevant validation protocols. You will work closely with the QC department and Analytical Laboratories to review results and prepare and approve validation reports and liaise with operations and engineering departments and equipment suppliers as part of the validations required. You will contribute to the company change control process and be the expert on qualification and validation and communicate to operational and technical staff throughout the organisation to ensure the processes are effectively followed and changes are managed and communicated effectively. You will also work with investigation of customer complaints and track the corrective and preventative actions taken to ensure the company continues to deliver to the highest standards as per its customers’ expectations and needs.
You will be: -
- Educated to degree level within a scientific discipline
- Have experience working within GMP/GDP or ISO9001 environment
- Have good working knowledge of GxP regulations around qualification and validation
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be confident to hold discussions at all levels
- Proven to have excellent time management skills and work to strict deadlines with minimal supervision
- Knowledgeable in QRM principles and comfortable working with risk assessment tools such as FMEA and HACCP
- Fully IT literate and competent working with Microsoft and other packages
- Experienced with use of statistical software packages for analysis and trending of generated data
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us here at SCI